Here at Bwlchgwyn we offer Coffee morning and saddle club to allow our horse loving clients to experience the pleasure of caring for and exercising their own Horse or Pony. Saddle club days can be catered to suit small children of aged 4 years and above and also coffee moring for adults. All levels of riding can be accommodated for to ensure the experience is as enjoyable as possible.
What it includes:
- Riding lesson (working on new skills to develop you as a rider)
- Stable management sessions, quizzes, arts and crafts and learning all about horses and their necessary care!
- Snacks and drinks
- Riding out in the open across our farm land
Coffee mornings are arranged separately to the saddle club days.
What you need to bring:
- Suitable footwear (Riding boots, wellies, trainers)
- Clothing suitable for the weather and clothes that can get dirty! (lightweight waterproof coat is recommended)
- Packed lunch (snacks will also be provided)
- Riding equipment if owned
- Any necessary medication (e.g. inhalers)
Dog Training & Puppy Class
Obedience classes Tuesday and Thursday Evenings at 6.30pm. Agility monday's daytime and evenings and sundays. Classes or one to one sessions available.